Membership at MilWay Federal Credit Union
Joining MilWay Federal Credit Union is easy! A $5.00 non-refundable membership fee and a $5.00 deposit into a Share Savings Account establish membership at MilWay Federal Credit Union. Once you become a member, you can rely on MilWay for a full line of financial products, without sacrificing our legendary friendly service…something banks just can't seem to match.
If you live, work or worship in Bowie, Little River or Miller County, you are eligible to become a MilWay member.
You may also join if you work at one of our Select Employee Groups (SEGs) in our Field of Membership. To find out, check with your Human Resources department. If your company is not a SEG, please contact MilWay Federal Credit Union. Companies can add MilWay Federal membership as a FREE employee benefit at no cost.
Stop by one of our branches to join MilWay Federal Credit Union today!
MilWay Federal Credit Union SEGs:
- Cooper Tire and Rubber Company
- City of Texarkana Arkansas
- Ericcsson Cables/Texarkana Wire and Cable
- City of Ashdown Arkansas
- Brock Enterprise/Service Paint
- County of Little River
- Holiday Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Abernathy Company
- Ledwell & Son Enterprises
- Little River Memorial Hospital and Rehab
- Parks Metal Fabricators
- Pinecrest Retirement Lodge
- The Woodlands, Inc Amberwood & Brookwood
- Southwest Arkansas Electric
- Gradon Chemicals
- Single S Farms
- City of Wake Village
- Walker Residential Services
- SW AR Telephone Co-op
- Walsh Distribution
Which family members are eligible?
A spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. So spread the advantages of credit union membership among members of your immediate family.