MilWay Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We encourage anyone interested in an available position who meets the listed qualifications to complete an application. Thank you.
The credit union offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
All Positions Require:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a Team environment.
- Proficient computer skills (Windows PC).
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Please send completed application and resume to: Susan Looney at email@example.com
Full-Time Teller Position available at Arkansas Blvd. Location
GENERAL OVERVIEW: Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for members in person, via phone, and through the mail, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers' checks, money orders, and cash advances. Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals. Serves members promptly and professionally.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a confident, career-oriented individual and must have 1 year of teller experience with the ability to multi-task.